Friday, August 10, 2012

Adventures in Homeschooling - Day 5 (FrIdAy)

Rhylee's Review

ty6g65r5bn tyg y
\jmn6tjm  ,nm         mkjhu j  'l

(I liked when I got to watch The Letter Factory and when aunt Lisa came to visit and when my sister taught me about the alphabet)


Mackenzie's Review

School this week has been fun so far. I learned Math, Language, Spanish and Bible. I also learned alot of spelling. My favorite lesson in Math was learning about properties. My favorite lesson in Language was the four types of sentences. My favorite lesson in Bible was all of them. And last is Spanish. My favorite lesson in Spanish was all of them because that's my favorite.


Trevor's Review

My Week at Homeschool
So far this school year at home has been easy as apple pie.  This week was really cool and I understood alot of my work. Mom was a really good and nice teacher this week. I learned so many new things and mom learned some things that she didn't know.
So if I were to describe homeschooling it would be, HOMESCHOOL IS AWESOMEEE!!!!


Mom's Review

I did it...I completed my first week. I'm sitting back now wondering why I was so afraid of starting this last year. I am so thankful for the support of my friends and family. I'm thankful that my husband lovingly pushed me and believed in me enough to do this. For my friends who didn't call me crazy when I told you and sent encouraging messages during my first week, thank you <3 My mom and sister who are a constant source of support, thank you. And thank you to those who were patient with me while I asked you a BILLION questions, for pointing me in the right direction and for encouraging me along the way (:









1 comment: