Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Adventures in Homeschooling - Day 3

Day 3 is complete...not as easy as yesterday but all in all, not a bad day.

I'm getting some resistance from a certain student and I'm having to remind myself to be patient because this is new for all of us.

While going over Trevor's English lesson today I gained a new respect for those trying to learn the language. There are so many rules and some of them make no sense to me. Thank goodness for Google!

It's only the third day and I'm already noticing where the kids are struggling with things they should have learned years ago. It's great having that one on one with them because we can take as much time as we need to make sure they really grasp the concept. I love seeing that "aaaahhhh" moment when they finally get it. There's alot of high fives and corny dancing going on around here (:

The biggest accomplishment of the day came from my tiniest student. She learned how to eat puffs without choking AND finally figured out how to get her drink out of her sippy cup.

Very exciting day around here (:

Our little cheese-burger




No comments:

Post a Comment